She's very friendly.
She used to be able to sing. She used to be Miku.
She changed because she had to.
Her appearance means naught.
- Karune is an individual that is out of her comfort zone, as she's a Miku that survived into the future. She is quite confused and overwhelmed by the state of the world that isn't the desolate wasteland that she is used to. In particular, she is highly curious of the residents of the mansion.
- She is completely silent and communicates only through actions or by tapping her spider-mouth against different surfaces. She may also talk through a computer by typing out the words.
- She is capable of feeling a spectrum of emotions, even embarassment. Despite everything, she has quite a positive personality in general- although as she cannot smile or speak and due to her frightening appearance, she almost always ends up accidentally intimidating others with her enthusiasm. No one takes too kindly to a large frankenstein monster with a bladed arm charging at them to sweep them up in an embrace.
- She is quite reserved and more focused on her work than anything else.
- She likes household appliances.
- Her first and most important love is music. It affects her in the deepest way possible, and she will always treasure it.
They didn't run away.
He's a flight attendant.
Water doesn't hurt flowers.
Current Residence: *clickclick*
Favourite genre of music: *CLICK*
Operating System: *clickityclick*
Shell of choice: *clickclick*
Personal Quote: ... *Click*